As a company, we have a Green Committee that works with manufacturing to bring new and creative ideas that focus on a better world for the next generation.
We recognize our environmental responsibility and are committed to leading the industry in the low-impact production of environmental protection and car care products at every step of the product lifecycle.
- Texas TCEQ C2 (State compliance commitment certification program) recipient for the past 15 years.
- Verification of environmental compliance, engineering controls and manufacturing processes.
- Zero hazardous waste discharge/disposal
- Reduced petroleum hydrocarbon use by 85%
- Mixed paper recycling program
* Calculations provided by the University of Southern Indiana
- Cardboard recycling program
- 2014 programs yielded 25.5 Tons of recycling that saved:*
- 433 8”X40’ trees
- 9686 gallons of oil
- 76.5 cubic yards of landfill space
- 101,960 kilowatts electricity saved
- 178,430 gallons of water saved
- Metal drum recycling program
- Marketing literature printed on recyclable paper
- Recyclable product packaging
- Light conservation in the offices
- Motion sensing lights in the warehouse and manufacturing areas.
- Water conservation and recycling processes
- Energy-efficient HVAC
- Reduced manufacturing waste through recycling